Actor Kishore Praises Ajith

Actor Kishore Praises Ajith 

Polladhavan Fame Kishore



Talking to CE about his experience Kishore says, “Vishnuvardhan is fun to work with. -

Ajith is really a genuinely-caring and warm person. I am a big admirer of his determination and the way he has bounced back post an injury and chosen his roles carefully."


"During one schedule, I was unwell with high fever and could not even walk. So I was sleeping in my vanity van. Later I was told that Ajith had actually come by to visit me, told my assistant not to wake me up and that he would return later. I was extremely touched by that gesture."



- Actor Kishore



Courtesy : The New Indian Express newspaper

What do You think about this

Leave your comments about THALA in the comment Section

0 comments:

Post a Comment