NEET PG Supreme Court Hearing 2013 Judgement regarding NEET PG 2013 Latest Updates as on February 13,2013 Final Verdict
Follow us for February 14, 2013 Updates
The candidates who are Medicos are being curious to get to know the info about the NEET PG Supreme Court Hearing Ruling Judgement Decision Verdict .. The medicos are searching in the net as the NEET PG 2013 Supreme Court Final Verdict Judgement Decision Hearing Ruling CASE ..
We here by provide you the info about the February 2013 Hearing in Supreme Court regarding NEET PG 2013 Case
FEB 13,2013 : Finally Today Mr Harish Salve completed his arguments with regards to Aided Minority Institutions at 11:15 am. From 11: 30 onwards Mr KK Venugopal ( KKV ) started his arguments on behalf of Unaided Medical Institutions ( Tagore Medical College) Argument is still going on. Shall update about the hearing @ 4:00 pm . Most likely KKV will finish his argument today and most likely TN State Govt hearing will take place tomorrow
- 3:00 pm – The display board still lists the NEET case as in session in court no. 1. But according to the final cause list, the bench was to sit till 2:55pm only. Probably there is a delay in updating the display board.
- 3:07 pm – NEET PG case discussion over for today. Will post updates soon. Item no. 301 has started.
- We contacted Mr. Sumit Goel, an associate at Parekh & Co. (Firm involved in the NEET case).
- He told us that Mr. Harish Salve has concluded his arguments.
- The court has started hearing the arguments from other lawyers.
- The hearing has been postponed to 14th February (Tomorrow).
- Mr. Sumit is of the opinion that 6-7 more hearings are needed before a final verdict can be reached.
- He told us that the case will be posted for hearing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- We will get official confirmation only after the Supreme Court final cause list has been published.
- Supreme court final causelist - http://causelists.nic.in/scnew/index1.html
- Supreme court display board - http://courtsdisplayboard.nic.in/
- Supreme court case status - http://courtnic.nic.in/supremecourt/casestatus_new/caseno_new_alt.asp